School and Public Health Nurses Association (SAPHNA)
We work with a host of partners who share the same vision of enhancing the profession through professional growth and development, therefore, improving the health and well-being of children and young people.
Become a member
- A forum through which to have your voice heard
- Quarterly electronic newsletter with latest news, evidence, research and other relevant reports
- Instant access to the members-only SAPHNA resources
- Lower-cost entry to conferences on key topics for School and Public Health Nurses
- Chance to represent School and Public Health Nursing at key stakeholder groups
The Global Shortage of School Nurses
post registration standards
Makaton training available for nurses
Makaton training available for nurses A new elearning resource for nurses to develop their understanding of Makaton and learn basic Makaton signs, has been added to the NHS Learning Hub....