New trauma informed care elearning programme now available13 October 2023
New trauma informed care elearning programme now available
NHS England’s elearning for healthcare and Mental Health team have worked together to develop a new elearning programme about trauma informed care.
The programme, which is aimed at frontline health and care professionals, emergency services colleagues, violence reduction units and education staff, consists of 5 modules:
- Human Development and Responses to Threat
- What Do We Mean by Trauma?
- Basic Awareness, Concepts and Challenges
- Public Health and Prevention, Personal Capacity
- Making Trauma Informed Approaches Part of Healthcare
For more information and to access the resource, please visit the Trauma Informed Care programme page.