Use of the forum
The SAPHNA website hosts a members forum, which is equipped with commenting facilities. We do retain the right to provide fair use warnings or remove any content we deem to have violated our policies. By registering and participating in our forum, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Do not submit comments that contain personal information e.g. home addresses or phone numbers
- Do no submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants
- Do not advertise or promote products or services
- Do not spam or flood the forum, only submit a comment once
- Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic
All of the content contained on the SAPHNA forum will be monitored, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. SAPHNA as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site. Any views or opinions shared by individuals in the forum are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of SAPHNA.
Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these terms and conditions, or if you encounter difficulties while using the forum, please contact us.