The first UKHSA edition of Vaccine update is now available.18 November 2021
Latest developments in vaccines, vaccination policies and procedures for immunisation practitioners.
Vaccine update: issue 324, November 2021 – This flu special edition features:
- tripartite annual flu letter
- update to influenza Green Book chapter 19
- guidance on immunisation training for 2021 to 2022 influenza season
- Patient Group Direction (PGD)
- national protocol for inactivated influenza vaccine
- frontline healthcare workers
- health and social care worker and public-facing marketing campaigns
- key information for parents on influenza and COVID-19 vaccine in schools
- can flu and COVID-19 vaccines be given at the same time?
- flu vaccination programme resources available to order including information leaflets, posters, simple and easy-read versions, vaccination videos, resources for schools, consent form and template invitation letters
- disease surveillance and vaccine uptake reporting by UKHSA
- vaccines used in the programme, vaccine supply and availability