CYPMHC members’ report – Call for evidence29 January 2020
CYPMHC have recently launched their call for evidence, to inform the development of a new Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition (CYPMHC) members’ report
Children and young people’s mental health has never been so high on the agenda. While the ongoing national policy focus is welcome, we know that progress on the ground continues to lag and there is a lot of potential across the board to improve children and young people’s mental health.
CYPMHC is the leading group bringing together the third sector to raise awareness about the needs and experiences of infants, children and young people and their families In England. Our annual report will allow us to consolidate and champion the work of our 200+ members, creating an effective influencing report. The report will:
- Consolidate the latest and most robust evidence from members and the wider field
- Monitor and assess progress across different services and levels of government
- Communicate the shared priorities of those working in the sector for policy and practice development
- Provide a platform for the voices of children, young people and families to be heard to enable actionable insight
- Inform and encourage CYPMHC members, funders, government, and wider civil society to set and strive for aspirational ambitions for improving children and young people’s mental health
We are particularly keen to fill gaps in evidence and are looking to promote a focus on inequalities in children and young people’s mental health.
This your chance to influence the content of the report. Please submit your answers to our questions via our SURVEY
The online questionnaire will close on 12th February 2020